Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to each customer of Indiwoods Limited, (a company registered in Northern Ireland with company registration number NI 67525, whose registered office is at 95 Tirnascobe Road, Armagh, Northern Ireland, BT61 9HX and whose registered VAT number is 903 3588 26). They govern the agreement between you and us for the supply of products and services by us to you.
- Bare root stock may not be returned.
- All orders subject to availability and we reserve the right to cancel up until time of dispatch.
- All payment must be made prior to delivery.
- Any problems with your goods: if you have any queries or concerns with your order, these must addressed to IndiWoods by emailing or calling 028 37527100 within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- You cannot cancel your contract if the goods you have ordered are bare root plants which we have already despatched as these may deteriorate rapidly if not looked after correctly or when approaching the end of the bare root season.
- As bare root stock is picked to order, bare root orders may only be cancelled within 24 hours of purchasing.
- We will deliver the goods to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that this address is accurate and includes the correct postcode. Please be precise about where you would like the goods left if you are out when we deliver. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions (unless this is caused by our negligence). We will aim to deliver the goods by the date quoted for delivery but delivery times are not guaranteed and therefore time is not of the essence. Most deliveries will take place within 14 days of payment being received, however, we will aim to deliver your goods within 30 days from the day after the day we received your order. If delivery is delayed beyond this time, we will contact you and either agree a mutually acceptable alternative date, or offer you a full refund.